In accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, regulating information society and electronic commerce services, users and visitors can read the legal information related to the owner of the website at WWW.BEDNDESK.COM
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Corporate name: OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L. Tax ID: B57816514.
Address: CALLE MARINETA, Nº 5B 07600 EL ARENAL – LLUCMAJOR, BALEARES
Email address: MATIASBONET@OCEANDRIVERS.COM. Telephone: 637514581
REGISTERED IN THE ISLAS BALEARES TRADE REGISTER UNDER VOLUME 2540, FOLIO 161, SHEET 72080, SECTION 8.
The following terms of service must be accepted in order to browse this website as a visitor or to register and access the services offered by WWW.BEDNDESK.COM:
- A) The user and the person browsing accept these terms and conditions of service.
- B) Any user or person browsing that does not accept these terms and conditions will not be able to use this website or access the services offered by OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L.
PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE
- a) These Terms and Conditions of Use regulate the access and use of the website at WWW.BEDNDESK.COM. The use of this website confers to you user status thereof from the time that you access and browse the website. Users expressly agree to these general terms and conditions from the time they access any of its content. Users accept the terms and conditions applicable to the different services offered by the company on the website being accessed.
- b) OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L. provides Users with access and use of different information and services through the website.
- c) The website is free for Users. Users agree to use the website in accordance with Law, with the provisions of these General terms and conditions, as well as morality and generally accepted proper conduct and public order.
- d) The provision of the services and access to information on the website does not generally require users to subscribe or register in advance. However, OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L. requires users to complete the corresponding registration or data collection form as a condition to use some of the Services. This registration shall take place in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Special terms and conditions that may regulate said service.
- e) Users must use the WWW.BEDNDESK.COM website, its content and services in accordance with the Law, proper conduct and public order from the time of acceptance, with the due care according to the nature of the service you are being provided on the WWW.BEDNDESK.COM website.
- f) No information or material may be entered, stored or disseminated that constitute an attack on morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, privacy or the image of third parties, and in general against current regulations.
- g) It is explicitly prohibited to take any action that could damage, render unusable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the Website, its contents or its services, or prevent it from being used as intended by other Users.
- h) The User explicitly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render unusable or damage the personal data, software or electronic documents contained on the Website.
- i) The User undertakes not to enter, store or disseminate any computer software, data, virus, coding, computer or telecommunications hardware or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that could damage the Website, any of its services, or any of the hardware, systems or networks of the Organisation, any other User, suppliers or in general of any third party, or in any other way that could cause them to suffer any kind of alteration or prevent them from functioning as normal.
- j) No advertising, promotional or commercial activities may be carried out through the Website. No content and in particular no information obtained through the Website may be used to send advertising or messages with personal data to third parties.
- k) It is prohibited to take any action that involves destroying, altering, using for personal use, rendering unusable or damaging the data, information, software or electronic documents of the Organisation, its suppliers or any third parties.
- l) It is prohibited to take any action that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or third-party secrets, and in general it is explicitly prohibited to use any content not owned by the User.
- m) It is prohibited for the User to carry out acts of spam in the use or as a consequence of the use made of the Website or of information and services for the purpose of sales or other purposes of a commercial nature, to multiple persons without their consent or request, or any other unsolicited or unauthorised messages to multiple persons. It is also prohibited to send chains of unsolicited or unauthorised electronic messages, and to use distribution lists that can be accessed through the Website.
- n) The Organisation reserves the right to take any kind of legal action against anyone who breaches the accepted obligations.
The company reserves the right to unilaterally amend the terms and conditions at any time without any notice. It will publish and provide notification of this as much in advance as possible in these cases. It also reserves the right to unilaterally amend the presentation and settings of the website at any time without any notice.
This Legal Notice refers solely to the website and contents of the company, and does not apply to any third-party links or websites accessible through the website. The company is not responsible for the content of any of the websites accessible by a link, or any link contained on a website that is accessible from the company’s website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All of the contents of the Website are the exclusive property of the company, including but not limited to the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements appearing on the website. Trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any type contained on the Website are also protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation. The exclusive exercise of the rights to use the above-mentioned intellectual property corresponds to the company, particularly the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication. Users are prohibited from making any unauthorised use of all or part of any of the contents of the website that include the company’s intellectual or industrial property rights over the site and/or its contents.
The company reserves the right to take any type of legal action against any user who performs any activity that involves reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation and generally any other type of use, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the website and that constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
Any notifications must be sent by email to MATIASBONET@OCEANDRIVERS.COM for the purposes of these General terms and conditions, for any communication that may be necessary between the company and the user. Notifications sent by the company to the User should be sent using the details provided by users when registering on the WWW.BEDNDESK.COM website. Users expressly agree for email to be used as a valid procedure for the sending of these notifications for all notifications related to the use of the website and/or the contracting of the services offered on the same.
JURISDICTION APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These terms and conditions shall be regulated by Spanish Law, which will be applicable for anything not provided for in this contract in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. The parties expressly waive any jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca to settle any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual terms and conditions.
1.1. In accordance with Art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR, you are provided with the following information:
MANAGER: OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L. Tax ID: B57816514 ADDRESS: CALLE MARINETA, Nº 5B 07600 EL ARENAL – LLUCMAJOR, BALEARES TELEPHONE 637514581 EMAIL: MATIASBONET@OCEANDRIVERS.COM Data Protection Officer: CONTACT: http:www.protecmir.com / Email: email@example.com.
PURPOSE: We at OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L. process the information that you provide us in order to send you customised offers for the company’s products and/or services, manage the sending of information and commercial research. We also process information belonging to our customers who have contracted our products and services in order to send them customised offers for the company’s products and/or services. We will develop a commercial profile based on the information provided in order to be able to offer you our products and services in accordance with your interests. No automated decisions will be made based on this profile. The personal data provided will be retained for as long as you expressly authorise to the same and no request has been received to delete the same by the interested party, for duration of 5 years from the last time you contract and/or purchase anything. The data provided shall be retained unless you request the activity to be terminated.
AUTHENTICATION: The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contract through the contracting of any product and/or service pursuant to Information Society Services Legislation 34/2002, Articles 20 and 21. While the prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent you are requested to provide, the withdrawal of this consent will not condition the contract for the purchase of any product and/or service under any circumstances. Personal data and consent must be provided in order to manage the sending of advertising information and commercial research. In any event, your personal data will be retained while they remain useful for the purpose indicated, and in any event for the legally established periods and for the time needed to address any possible liabilities resulting from said processing.
RECIPIENTS: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally required / No data is expected to be transferred to third countries. No decisions on the adequacy, guarantees, binding corporate standards or specific situations that apply shall be made.
RIGHTS: Interested parties have the right to obtain access to their personal information, as well as to request that any inaccurate data be rectified or, where appropriate, to request the removal of said data when, among other reasons, the information is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was obtained. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only retain it for the purpose of filing or defending complaints. Additionally, and for purposes related to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data, in which case their personal information will no longer be processed for those purposes to which they have stated their opposition. When technically possible, the interested party may request the portability of their data to another Data Controller. To exercise these rights, in accordance with current legislation, interested parties may write to the postal address of OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L., enclosing a copy of a document accrediting their identity (national identity document). You have the right to file a complaint with the Regulatory Authority: The Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
Origin: the interested party.
1.2 The client expressly accepts the inclusion of the personal data collected while browsing the website or provided by filling in any form, as well as any obtained as a result of any possible commercial relationship in the automated personal data files mentioned in the first paragraph. During the data collection process as well as on each part of the website where personal data may be requested, the client will be informed, either through a hyperlink, or through the inclusion of appropriate reminders on the form itself, of whether it is mandatory to collect such personal data or not. Any client who chooses to register on our company’s website will be asked to provide the personal data necessary for the purposes of the requested service, namely the provision of the services and/or sale of products offered on the website.
1.3. Clients/users may exercise the rights recognised in Articles 15 to 21 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, and particularly the rights of access, rectification, deletion, restricted processing, data portability, opposition and automated individual decisions, whenever appropriate, in relation to the data collected as provided for in the previous section. The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each client through a form for the exercise of said rights that can be requested by email. Completed and signed requests should be sent by post to the following address: OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L., with address at CALLE MARINETA, Nº 5B 07600 EL ARENAL – LLUCMAJOR, BALEARES, including a photocopy of the client’s national identity document in both cases.
1.4. OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L. informs you that, if a CUSTOMER wishes to register on the Website, he or she will be asked to provide a series of personal data, which it is mandatory to provide. Therefore, if this personal data is not provided, the User will not be able to register on the OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L. Website. All Users/Customers are obliged to guarantee that all information provided is accurate and up to date. The registration forms, where the personal data is collected, indicate the various fields that are mandatory for the User to be able to register.
1.5. The main purpose of the automated processing to which all personal information collected is subjected as a result of the request, use, contracting of any product or service or any transaction or operation that is performed through this website is the maintenance of the contractual relationship with the owner of this website.
1.6. You authorise the sending of advertising about our services and products. Your personal data will be used to manage the sending of advertising through traditional or electronic means. Any email addresses and personal information you provide us with through the contact form on the website will be used exclusively to deal with any queries you send us through the same. The provisions of Article 22.1 and 22.2 of Law 34/2002 dated 11 July, regulating information society and electronic commerce services, which is amended pursuant to Art. 4 of Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, regarding the use and processing of your personal data is applicable in order to manage the sending of advertising.
1.7. The company guarantees the confidentiality of personal data. However, the Company and/or the Entity shall provide the competent authorities with any personal data and any other information that is in its possession or that is accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to the case. Personal data may be stored in the files owned by OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L., even following the termination of the relations formalised through the company’s website, exclusively for the purposes listed above and during the legally established time frames available to the administrative or judicial authorities in all cases.
The company OCEAN CONNECTION, S.L., with tax ID: B57816514, with address at CALLE: CALLE MARINETA, Nº 5B 07600 EL ARENAL – LLUCMAJOR, BALEARES, email address: MATIASBONET@OCEANDRIVERS.COM and website: WWW.BEDNDESK.COM, expressly informs users that in accordance with Art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July regulating information society and electronic commerce services (LSSI), this website uses own and third-party ‘cookies’ to enhance your experience and service. Users expressly agree to use ‘cookies’ when browsing or using our services. However, users can opt to prevent the generation of ‘cookies’ and their removal by selecting the corresponding option on their browser. Certain services or functionalities of the website may not be available if you block the use of ‘cookies’ on your browser.
*Own Cookies are understood to be: Any that are sent to a user’s computer from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested is provided to the User.
What is a ‘cookie’?
A ‘cookie’ is a file that is downloaded on websites and is sent from certain websites to the browser, and that are stored on the user’s computer, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files enable the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and favourites, which enables you to retrieve information about the browsing made from your computer, which is intended to facilitate your next visit and to make the site more useful thanks to the customisation of its content.
How are ‘cookies’ used?
By browsing this website, users are agreeing to the installation of ‘cookies’ on their computer and that allow us to find out the following information:
- Statistical information about the use of the website.
- The user’s log-in to keep the session open on the website.
- The preferred website format for access from mobile devices.
- The most recent searches made on the services on the website and customisation data for these services.
- Information about advertisements that users are displayed. Information from surveys that users have taken part in.
- Data on the connection with social networks for users who access through their Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Types of ‘cookies’ used
This website uses both temporary log-in as well as permanent ‘cookies’. Log-in ‘cookies’ store data only for the duration that the user is using the website, while permanent cookies store data on your computer to be accessed and used during more than one log-in session. These are often used to store information that only needs to be stored for the provision of the service requested by users on one particular occasion.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the ‘cookies’ is processed, the website may use:
These are any that allow users to browse a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist therein, such as to monitor traffic and communication of data, identify the log-in session, allow parties to have restricted access, remind users of the elements that make up an order, complete the purchase process of an order, perform a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or share content through social networks, etc.
These are any that allow users to access the service with certain general predefined characteristics according to a set of criteria on users’ computers, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the geo-localisation of the computer and the regional configuration from which you access the service.
These allow the advertising space that may be included by the publisher on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided to be managed in the most efficient manner possible, based on criteria such as the edited content or how often the ads are displayed.
Behavioural advertising ‘cookies’:
These allow the advertising space that may be included by the publisher on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided to be managed in the most efficient manner possible. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Statistical analysis ‘cookies’
These are any that allow the tracking and analysis of user behaviour on the websites. The information collected through this type of ‘cookie’ is used to monitor the activity of the website, application or platform and for the preparation of browsing profiles of users of these websites, in order to make improvements in the service based on users’ data use.
These are any that are sent to users’ computers from a device or domain that is not operated by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Third-party ‘cookies’ can be installed on certain websites that allow the services offered to be managed and improved. These may be Google Analytics, and Comscore statistical services.
The Company uses the following cookies on this website that are detailed below:
How are ‘cookies’managed on the browser?
Users can opt to allow, block or delete ‘cookies’ installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
How are cookies managed on computers?
Click ‘Tools’ at the top and select the ‘Options’ tab when opening the browser.
1 Click ‘privacy’ within options.
2 Click ‘allow administration of cookies’.
Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1 Click ‘Tools’ at the top and select the ‘Options’ tab when opening the browser.
2 Check the ‘Privacy’ tab, ensuring that this is configured to a medium or high security level.
3 Cookies will be blocked if the internet configuration is not set to medium.
1 Click ‘Tools’ at the top and select the ‘Options’ tab when opening the browser.
2 Select the Privacy icon.
3 Click on cookies, and select: ‘allow the installation of cookies’.
1 Click ‘Tools’ at the top and select the ‘Options’ tab when opening the browser.
2 Click on the ‘Security’ tab and check if the option ‘Block third-party cookie access’ is selected or not.
3 Click on ‘save’.
The installation of cookies on Mac
Please follow the following instructions if you have a Mac and you wish to allow the use of our cookies on your computer:
Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1 Open ‘Explorer’ and select ‘Preferences’ from the navigation toolbar
2 Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ just below files received.
3 Click ‘Don’t ask again’.
Safari on OSX
1 Open Safari and select ‘Preferences’ from the navigation toolbar.
2 Click on the ‘Security’ tab and select the option ‘accept cookies’.
3 Select the option: ‘only from the current site that I am browsing’.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1 Open ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ and select the ‘Preferences’ option at the top of your browser.
2 Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ just below ‘Privacy and Safety’.
3 Click the option ‘Allow access of cookies only from the current site’.
1 Open ‘Opera’ and select ‘Menu’ and ‘Settings’ from the navigation toolbar.
2 Select ‘Preferences’ and click on the ‘Advanced’ tab.
3 Click the option ‘Accept cookies’. Certain services or functionalities of the website may not be available if you block the use of ‘cookies’ on your browser.
Specific rules to manage ‘cookies’ per website can be configured on certain browsers, which offers more precise control over privacy. This involves disabling cookies from all sites except ones that you trust.